SIBA BALLET WORKSHOP
All materials contained on the SIBA and/or SIBA sub-sites sites (“SIBA”) are the copyrighted property of SIBA unless a separate copyright notice is placed on the material. You may print a single copy of any page from this Site for your personal, non-commercial use. However, you may not modify such material, and you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original material on any copy you make of it. Any other reproduction, distribution, republication or re-transmission of material from this the Site is prohibited unless the prior written permission of SIBA has been obtained.
SIBA BALLET WORKSHOP PRIVACY STATEMENT
SIBA has no obligation to monitor use of this Site, or to retain the content of any user session. However, we reserve the right to monitor, review, retain, and/or disclose any information, including IP addresses, as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or government request, or to cooperate with law enforcement and other authorities in investigating a claim of illegal activity. We also may use IP addresses to identify a user when we feel it is necessary to protect our Site, clients, or others.
Any information entered in SIBA contact form or order tickets form will not be sold / transferred / given to any 3rd party, not used for any commercial purposes.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
This Site may contain links to other organizations and governmental agencies as a convenience to our visitors. There is no sponsorship or affiliation between SIBA and any of these organizations and agencies. When you enter these other sites using links from this Site, you are entering a site for which SIBA has no responsibility. SIBA does not control these other sites and cannot guarantee their practices regarding data privacy and security. We recommend that you read the privacy policies of those sites, which may differ from the policy of this Site.
SIBA uses a variety of security measures to protect certain information transferred through this Site from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, including the use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption.
If you have any questions concerning these Legal Notices or the Site, please contact:
EDAS-SIBA INTERNATIONAL BALLET WORKSHOP ( contact)
TERMS and CONDITIONS: Please read to the end
* By sending the registration form you are obliged to pay the registration fee within 2 weeks of the registration date. (Registration fees are refundable by 50% if cancelled before May 1 of the same year.
* SIBA will not refund any tuition/rooms fees if the student leaves on his/her own will.
* SIBA is not responsible for any valuables left in the rooms. For safe keeping of your passport/money/etc., please deposit those items in the office safe.
* SIBA retains the right to use any photos or video clips taken during the workshop for advertising purposes solely for future workshops (not for a 3rd party sale). If you do not agree to this term please inform us in advance before arriving at Salzburg.
* Any optional offers during the workshop, such as private classes, private sessions, physiotherapy and/or Kinesio taper will be charged according to treatment and time, and pay cash to the person in charge of the extras. (the teacher f the therapist)
* SIBA is not held responsible for any transport to and from the workshop carried out by other contractors. Students under 16 years old are required to notify the office and they will be personally picked up at Salzburg airport, or Salzburg main station, NOT from Munich airport.
* Every dance student must have a medical insurance valid for Europe. Please make sure that your international medical insurance is specified also for Europe and Austria.
* SIBA will not refund any tuition/accommodation fees if a students leaves on his/her own will as a result of a pre-existing injury or medical/mental condition or a personal reason..
* Students taking any medications must inform the office of their condition and bring an ample supply of their medication from their home.