Registration Form – SIBA Salzburg Intensive Workshop
July 9 – Aug. 6, 2018
*All fields are required!
PLEASE USE ONLY ENGLISH CHARACTERS !!!!
TERMS and CONDITIONS: Please read to the end.
* By sending the registration form you are obliged to pay the registration fee within 2 weeks of the registration date. (Registration fees are refundable by 50% if cancelled before May 1 of the same year)
* SIBA is not responsible for any valuables left in the rooms. Students will receive a key for their room, and for safe keeping of your passport/money/etc., please deposit those items in the office safe.
* SIBA retains the right to use any photos or video clips taken during the workshop for advertising purposes solely for future workshops promotion (will not be given to a 3rd party sale). If you do not agree to this term please inform us in advance before arriving at Salzburg.
* Any optional offers during the workshop, such as private classes, private sessions, physiotherapy and/or Kinesio taper will be charged according to treatment and time, and pay cash to the person supplying the service. (the teacher or the therapist)
* SIBA is not held responsible for any transport to and from the workshop carried out by other contractors. Students under 16 years old are required to notify the office and they will be personally picked up at Salzburg airport, or Salzburg main station, NOT from Munich airport.
* Every dance student must have a medical insurance valid for Europe. Please make sure that your international medical insurance is specified also for Europe and Austria.
* SIBA will not refund any tuition/accommodation fees if a student leaves on his/her own will for personal reasons, or as a result of a pre-existing injury or medical/mental condition or a personal reason..
* Students taking any medications must inform the office of their condition and bring an ample supply of their medication from their home.